Modifications Of Divorce Decrees

You Don’t Have To Revisit The Terms Of Your Divorce By Yourself. Our Pennsylvania Attorneys Can Help.

You hoped that you would be able to move on with your life as soon as possible after the ink dried on your divorce documents, and that the worst of the legal wrangling was long behind you.

If that didn’t quite turn out to be the case, you need experienced legal help as soon as possible. Either you or your ex-spouse — and perhaps both of you — wants or needs to take a second look at the terms of a divorce decree. Maybe there was a recent job loss that has affected one’s ability to pay alimony. Or, a change in one parent’s situation has made revising a child custody order a top priority. Whether you are in agreement over any proposed change and just need counsel to formalize changes, or need aggressive representation to prevail in a dispute, our Pennsylvania family law attorneys can help you emerge from this latest legal obstacle with your rights intact.

With experience in mediation as well as litigation, our attorneys can approach your case from a position of compromise while still developing a strategy in case a more aggressive approach is required.

Experienced Lehigh Valley Family Law Attorneys | Legal Help For Divorce Decree Modifications

Our firm represents people wishing to either change or keep as-is the terms of divorce decrees in the state, which includes the terms of:

  • Alimony
  • Child custody
  • Child support
When it comes to changing the terms of a divorce, judges may consider modifications but are almost never required to grant them. This means that you need a lawyer with experience making effective arguments in court and knowing what judges will be looking for — the kind of experience our attorneys bring to every case our firm handles.

Do You Need To Change Child Custody? Change Child Support? Schedule A Consultation.

Learn how our attorneys can help you navigate divorce decree modifications in Pennsylvania. Call our Allentown offices at 610-437-7850 or email us now.